Saturday, April 23, 2005

Gollum

ARGH! For the last 2 days (3 days?) I have faded out completely... I can recall only blurred flashes of things...of just one day, except it dragged on for a looong time. I suspect that is what happens when you are on drugs...I had the following symptoms:

1. looking a total wreck
2. pimple explosions
3. blurry vision
4. low key voice
5. day dreaming more than half of the time
6. working efficiency up (strange but yes...somehow)

It all started with one night out, meeting dear Wing, lasting till the next day...and going to work. I was pretty much not there, but I needed it, not there much anyway. So there we were as I remember, eating, giggling and singing....I felt like a hobbit @__@ ...except dosed on too much, and became Gollum..."tricksy masters...stoles its from us..."...here I go again........ . . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger alwaysmerry said...

Hobbit,今日果隻"眼"飛走了,身心輕鬆不少了吧 :P

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home