Friday, August 19, 2005

MELINDA and MELINDA and ME

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Life is short...short, and not about anything except what you can touch, and what touches you." Melinda and Melinda, bought a copy and watched it few days ago...average, but very interesting plot, neurotic....same story told in 2 different ways as a tragedy, and a comedy...by Woody Allen. See it if you get a chance.

As I have mentioned in previous post, this month is the month for spirits to return, and in the past few days, as a joke of some kind, I have become a target of disturbing phonecalls - 2 seconds silent calls. Last night I discussed this with hoying & merry about ways to tackle....so today I had the chance....the call, it was silent, and I used my foul language...it did not hang up until I finished talking...I thought to meself : good, i've tackled this goon. 20 somewhat minutes later...another call...i answered: "hello..", no answer, I was about to blast again when a guy answers: "mr.xxx?"....erm...a guy from PCCW, I suspect the slow response was my "hello" instead of "wei", and he blabs on and I turned him down for whatever he was offering. I still wonder if it was him I blasted at in the call earlier @_@. Next time...if more mischief calls...I will not blast at them, instead...I should ask if we could be friends.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reckon all local ppl will pause if say HELLO instead of WEI? *hehe* Anyway, I think the "asking if we could be friends" is interestin'. Please update me if this really happens....

2:37 PM  
Blogger alwaysmerry said...

記住下次要用溫柔的語氣講添呀

:P

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home