Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dreamer

I was inspired today. Inspired by my friend, who wanted to learn violin because it will look cool, and suit his image. We told him to stop dreaming, in doing so, i was inspired to tell him that he might as well save some money for a just violin case (all he wanted to do was to carry the violin around, and we figured that he wouldn't even need to take out the violin and play)...this eventually led to an inspiration of actually making a violin suitcase! Leather suitcase in the shape of a violin, but smaller, average sized for businessmen, not for the purpose of carrying a violin, but your cellphone, planner, etc. and there could also be a whole set of musical instruments suitcases - the guitar suitcase, the saxophone suitcase, the trumpet suitcase..... . . . yeah, i know, this is all in me head... I'm no better than me friend....

When will i catch up with me dreams...or when will me action catch up with me dreams...

"But in the meantime I've got it hard
Second floor living without a yard
It may be years until the day
My dreams will match up with my pay"

MUSHABOOM - Feist

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the idea is pretty cool, am sure I will get one if you get them out..

dreamin' is good too..you know...

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home