Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shooting Star

I'm in melbourne now...
Had no phone for 2 days and no internet for 4 days, I'm disconnected.

*grumpy*

The flight to Mel on KorXXn Air was absolutely shithouse, not allowed to go to the washroom for like 2 hr within each turbulence, lunch menu and dinner menu is exactly the same, on top of that no individual tv screens (which mean no choice on movies or whatnot)...everyone knows i like my movie marathon... shit

*grumpy*

Only thing was.... i was able to, for the first time in my life, see a shooting star.... and 2 of them in a row :D

Photobucket
*Flying above fairy floss*

Anyway... I'm here... to tell that it was 41 degrees yesterday and I was out watching the Australian Open when the sun was in full force, I was lucky that I didn't get burnt into a crisp...

Photobucket
*Venus!*

Photobucket
"44C*

So.... I shall update more.... soon.... when i do get some internet. :o9

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so if i sms u, can u receive?

11:46 PM  
Blogger JOFUS DUFUS said...

no....god damn it

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home