Monday, May 09, 2005

A month away...

A month away from freedom.... or... from being a total stuff-up.

Who knows what is going to happen? At this point in time... I have not the slightest clue.

Few days ago, was talking to an old friend... the conversation led to our future, what paths we should take, how we want to live our lifes. I realise that I am really different from what I was in uni...when I really wanted to accomplish something, something in the society/industry, wanted to be admired. I know not being useless is important, but now I've got a different view... some things have so gotten into me that I feel like I don't really belong to this society anymore...I feel like going away for abit......

4 Comments:

Blogger juan1252 said...

i want to get away too......

6:14 PM  
Blogger pac said...

I want to get away too
...even though it seems as if I've never been into the society.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been working for 12 years and I still wanted to retire fast.
I Just know that if we do not keep up learning new stuff, we will be taken over by the new batch of generations, maybe generation Y or Z? I supposed? sometimes, I think it is such an embrassement not to know stuff that the younger generation knows, but hey, at our times, there isn't any thing call internet stuff. I wonder is the World getting smaller just because of internet or WE as the employee of the MNC get working HARDER.?
What do you think? Everybody knows life is short, we are suppose to live to the fullest. But some unforeseen things do happen, and you will have to switch to another path. Maybe a tedious one or maybe a smoother one. Well, I am not here to teach or what. I am here to tell you or myself how I feel.
Do you think we work is for the love of the challanges of the work?
Of course not! People work because of the money. AND MOney make the world goes round! Nobody will say they does not want monies. Why do We want monies? That is because We want to lead a better life, to have a better quality of food.Or maybe to have a more open and more relax way of life whereby people dont have to skim on their food,clothes just to pay their household bills,insurance,education fees,loans.
I am still trying to find a way out of this rat race in which I hope I can lead a quality life, spending more time with my family members than to face the disgusting bosses and irritating colleagues.
Anyone out there, if you know how to get retires or rich quickly please inform me or show me, so that I can lead a better life than now! Thanks for reading....Do inform me!

11:08 PM  
Blogger alwaysmerry said...

going away for a bit is good,停下來,想一想,但不要走得太遠,脫離了現實
最近日子我比較忙,少了時間跟你聊,希望你還好吧...
我覺得hoying的post寫得好,你要好好的看
坦白說,一切可能是因為你不適合留在香港工作...去其他地方,可能更切合你的理想

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home