Saturday, May 07, 2005

My Favourite thing - May 5th

Here is some Q & A:

1. what your doing - nothing
2. what you think you should be doing - enjoying my life
3. what you feel isnt getting done - everything
4. what you think the office is missing - happiness and peace
5. what should be our next moves - quit and found another good job
6. each client - what you know about them, and the status - I don't care about them
7. how do you see yourself growing with the company - I will be very happy after I left here
8. how to make it better as a team - none of my business
9. think of other questions - when will you release me

Splendid. It is quiet clear that the one who asked the questions is clueless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a coincidence!! My topic for yesterday is "My Favourite..." as well.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know you, but I like your ideas. What I want in office is not to seat with the one I hate to see daily.
I just dont understand why we have to rush and everything is urgent!!!
the funny thing is when I got back on my Mc, I mean sick leave for one day and the stuff is still on my table!!! If the thing is so urgent, I thought the thing might have pass off to someone to rush.
The WRold has gone so fast...
If we do not have Email, we could have slower the pace. The worst thing is we cannot pretend that we did not read the email!!! Once we open it, the other party will know you must have read it and will be waiting some actions from you. GOsh what a terrible world!!! There is always one thing on my mind. Why is all things Urgents?
I hope there is a great electric failure. haha! Everything send by post .I am sorry to write such a long message. Guess I may even start a Blog after all....
Can I get to know you better?


IT is a torture!!!
Please do contact me....
scamperaw@hotmail.com

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home