Monday, May 30, 2005

TASK

Juan appointed this task to me, and if I do not find a way...no one will.
**************************************
TASK
**************************************
So it goes like this. Below is a list of different occupations. You must select at least 5 of them. You may add more if you like to your list before you pass it on (after you select five of the items as it was passed to you). Of the 5 you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession. Then pass it on to three other bloggers. Here's that list:
If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss... If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO... If I could be a movie reviewer...
If I could be a monkey's uncle... If I could be a writer...
If I could be a bible archaeologist... If I could be an Ah Beng...
If I could be an Elvis impersonator... If I could be an Ah Lian...
If I could be a sexologist... If I could be a prostitute...
if I could be a taxi driver...if I could be a swimmer...

**************************************
Okay...here I go.
- If I could be a scientist, I would be a mad one
- If I could be a psychologist, I would hypotise all my patients
- If I could be a judge, Kahlen could have won
- If I could be a Jedi, I would fall and become a Sith
- If I could be a doctor, someone will suffer in one of me operations

So...peanutmouth, alwaysmerry and joy, please, this task was appointed to you, and if you do not find a way, no one will...

2 Comments:

Blogger JOFUS DUFUS said...

Thanks so much for the utter no response.

1:14 AM  
Blogger juan1252 said...

hahahahhaa

poor soul~ hahahhahaha

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home