Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Jedi or the Sith

Hello and sorry for the lack of posts / lousy efforts on recent posts. I think I have just been too much of a lazy bugga...sometimes I think of something to put on this post, but i either forget when I face the computer or I just did not bother.

Past week have been...hm...i forgot about it. See...that's what I do in front of the computer, I forget or maybe it's just the fact that nothing happened. What I do remember is I watched Star Wars...which was fine, no complaints... Talking about Star Wars....I remember the small green thing saying something about "Learn to let go of the things you are afraid to lose"... Are we capable? Can we become a Jedi...or do we tend turn into a Sith....or "Filth" when it comes to less Star War matters?

Also one thing to note is that I have been going out for lunch with collegues alot more these days, it is rather enjoyable and it does cheer me a little each day. Maybe I am doing this more coz I'll be leaving the horrid workplace soon...I think I will miss some of the collegues..oh well, life goes on...

As well as going to lunch with collegue, I have been eating more and more for dinner...and have been a hog for soda...some say in winter your appetite grows....and it's summer now...hm....something to do with genetics....hormones...watever....i dunno wha-the I am talking about...

***************************
Upcoming Releases
***************************

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gorillaz - DEMON DAYS

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Coldplay - SPEED OF SOUND

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The White Stripes - GET BEHIND ME SATAN

***************************


My time to get broke...

1 Comments:

Blogger alwaysmerry said...

很巧合,我也是大食了.可能是跟同事出去吃lunch吃得多.
如果不是病,大概我已經胖了幾磅,哈~

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home