Thursday, March 09, 2006

Jump

You know...it's been a really nice weekend...really...had a nice friday night, watched brokeback mountain, visited old auntie, met up with cousin, bought monster hunter (XD), got me free 3G phone...

Things really feels like it's lifting off again...
All until i started to gunfire at my collegue again. Maybe it is a sign for me to do something about it, to finally leave this damn place...


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Theres only so much you can learn in one place
The more time that I wait, the more time that I waste

I havent got much time to waste
It's time to make my way
I'm not afraid of what i'll face
But I'm afraid to stay

I'm going down my own road and I can make it alone
I'll work and I'll fight till I find a place of my own


Madonna - Jump

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home