Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Update

New start to a new month...brings a whole lot of updates to the world...

* Crocodile hunter was killed today by a sting ray (ironically he just appeared on Dr.Dolittle a week ago where Dr.Dolittle overheard the croc's plan to maul him)
* Middle school starts
* Government offices starts working 5 days per week
* A father and 11 month old child was killed my a truck, mother and 3 yr old girl left to live their lifes
* Agassi retires after losing a 3rd round match
* Poor Pluto has been kicked out of our solar system

Updates...more relevant to my life

* Plans to some repairing of the building I am living in means I will be blocked from sunlight (my building will be covered @_@)
* Supermarket is opening real close, it is going to provide me with alot of comfort
* Some has found a job, good good! excellent!
* My free phone has gone
* Breakups for some...not me
* Apparently some naughty person has adopted a nasty habit of smoking ( ゜Д゜)彡;;;
* A bunch of magazines and cds are coming out
* I have no money

Until next update, see y'all.

6 Comments:

Blogger pac said...

可能0的星球又正常運行返

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

昨晚 世界上另外一些人都覺得轉運了
這個月 我有兩個朋友都找到工作

10:21 AM  
Blogger alwaysmerry said...

breakup last night...not me.
nasty habit...frankly,i wanted to.

1:03 AM  
Blogger JOFUS DUFUS said...

點解?
吃煙仔餅吧!

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

am i the nasty person?

12:57 AM  
Blogger JOFUS DUFUS said...

i dunno, but not nasty, just naughty.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home