Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Erase & Rewind

Ok, let me do a review of the past few days...

Last Thursday
**************************************
- bought lotto (or friday?)
- left 30mins early from work and went off for an interview
- the place is at the antique selling street (Hollywood road) down in Sheung Wan
- downstairs looked trashy, the place itself...well...sorta respectable...and actually looked like designers were running around the place...
- overall, the impression the place gave me was a plus...the impression I prolly left was a minus.. I was...well...half there, it was a kick for me for my slow start

Last Friday
**************************************
- bought lotto (or thursday?)
- cannot remember a thing at work...yes....I do now, what reminded me was the buggering Tod's job that held me from early happy hours(farewell), anyway, we ended up at Fat Angelo's
- Pina Colada and Calsberg at Fat Angelo's, gross...I hate beer
- Perfect murder

Last Saturday
**************************************
- whole office excursion at Shumshuipo (aka. Shampoo)
- there to get materials for clients, as well as getting stuff for meself....:oD and fooled around
- planned to get me tix for Taiwan booked few weeks back in Mongkok, brat claimed not able to contact me and a cancelled booking ...left me furious running around in the rain

Sunday
**************************************
- chatted the day away with Genki (who appeared not so genki), Parmen (who appeared genki but no so inside) and Tat (who appeared genki inside out) at multiple locations...

Today!
**************************************
- arrived at work early to get some stuff done before the new creative director appear
- rushed!
- paid for me air tix...finally!
- meeting with client one last time! Coffee break at StarFxxks!
- left 30mins early from work and went off for an interview at Tsuen Wan
- place downstairs looked an industrial loading site, the place itself...well...industrial loading site too...I was interviewed right at the door I walked thru
- after loads of shit talk (I was actually able to pull it off today), there was even a test...and brief and quick layouts
- taught by interviewer that there were mini buses going back to me home, I was willing to give it a try - asked over 10 Tsuenwan-ers how to get to minibus stops, asked another 10 to find minibus that actually goes to me home, ended up with one directing me to catch the bus (bus that does not stop at me home and also costing more expensive that MTR fare)...after walking 20 thousand thirty six circles around Tsuen wan until I actually bumped into a sign that leads me to the MTR station....I got home............
- conclusion: I will not go back

@_@#

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally you've got your tix, when are you setting off?

So today = last day @ the minus workplace? IF so, Congrats too!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home