Sunday, July 03, 2005

Have (had) a Nice Day...

NICE. Word for the day. Today was nice with pleasant surprises. Skipped work today and hopped on the ferry to get overseas. Nice surprise thanx to the ferry, slight breezes and it was much faster than I thought it would be. "Overseas", with all the final sales around...I guess I should check out one of me favourite stores..... somehow everything fits together....today I spent...for what it's worth.... my perfect shirt :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Met up with buddies for tea buffet...not to forget to mention that one of them is an old buddy that I have not met for a while, all was well except for slow start for me, the buffet although was not worth to mention except for the cheap price. Had silly chats while one of them was shooting away with his new camera. Then unexpectedly, at this ten dollar shop...I found the glasses chain that I have been searching for over a year...how pleasant :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then my last pleasant surprise was from the ferry trip back home...fireworks on the ferry! How fantastic...for that moment, I really thought this place I am living in...is quiet impressive...

1 Comments:

Blogger alwaysmerry said...

how great! 你想找的都找到了 :)

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home