Monday, July 04, 2005

Low expectations

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

War of the worlds...watched on friday, I guess I should mention it... I have heard and read much bad reviews on this movie... Hollywood's biggest disapointment, good B-grade movie, yawns & trips to wash-rooms and what-not... I think it really came down to the great expectations. After hearing so much harsh criticism on the movie, I had such low hopes I actually felt it came out good, even the ending I didn't feel it was bad (movies tend to easily stuff up by the ending in my opinion)...After much thoughts in me own brain, I think I have a conclusion...that low expectations contributes to optimism...

Talking about movies, I was reminded of something I noticed when I watched a movie in Taiwan... The fact that they sharp cut the credits part at the end of a movie, shocking...where is all the respect and credits to the actors & especially the movie makers crew...all the time and effort, not even worth to mention their names? Gosh, sad.

www.waroftheworlds.com

1 Comments:

Blogger juan1252 said...

yes, low expectations are always the best!

happens all the time!

the good ones are always the ones that turn out shitty

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home